Sunday, March 29, 2009

Only the number 1 exists.

0 is formed when 1 is paused and infinite is formed when 1 is tossed.

.....

Created by someone else

Created with something else

0, 1 and infinity are same

Fragments of the same something else.

.....

The electricity wires said – we illumine the whole world at night and during the day only crows come to shake hand.

.....

An artist said to a wall – o wall u have been created by the best artists and yet you look dole.

The wall said – the artists were self centred and of their conscience I’m the mole.

.....

The star shines as I close my eyes

Light scatters as I open them

Of one rope I tie the two ends, now tell me

Where is the beginning where is the end

.....

I dreamt many a vague visions

A number of useless I met

Until I realized I’m a lucid dream

I was dreaming dead

.....


No comments:

Post a Comment